Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

G-Dragon At KCON Day 2: Fancams And Pics + "Niliria" Feat. Missy Elliot

G-Dragon performed on M! Countdown's special KCON stage yesterday with special guest Missy Elliot.  All I have to say right now is Oh. My. Gawd. because it was everything I could have wanted and more and I cannot wait for GD's new album.  These fancams and pics are a must see for all GD fans, so check it out!


Cr. luv4DBrothers. 

One of A Kind:



MichiGO:



Crayon:



Niliria Feat. Missy Elliot:


Ohhh myyyy gawwddd!  This song is everything I wanted it to be plus Missy's still got it!  I'm so excited, you don't even know.



Another view of Niliria:





From @rockwildermusic aka legendary hip hop & R&B producer/
singer of Method Man and Redman's "Da Rockwilder" fame:

"They are #turntup out here in LA.#missyelliott @missyeliott @xxxibdgrgn
#KOREA #KPOP #GDRAGONFollow"

I'm doubly excited because I spotted SYTYCD alum Comfort Fedoke dancing for Missy and GD and that is so awesome!

Celeb (or minor celeb) x GD pics:

Psy, Missy Elliot and GD:


Chris Stamp of Stamp'd clothing, jeweler to the stars Ben Baller and GD:

"GD handling LA"

 GD with Danny Im of Danny from L.A.:

"GD from L.A.!!!

DJ Koo and 2AM's Jo Kwon with GD:

With #gdragon #gun #djkoo #rickowens#rindaferrow #saintlaurent #chromehearts

Fashion blogger Lulu Chang with GD:

"Aren't we cute?"

 Stylist Misa Hilton with GD and Missy:



Ben Baller's Weibo update: 

"We here#KCon show in Los Angeles. Almost show time.
GD is about to rock the stage #OneOfAKind"

Ex-YG Executive Andie Chung with GD:

"at the rehearsal for tomorrow’s concert with G Dragon and 
Missy Elliot — at USC L.A. Coliseum”

 GD with Rockwilder:

"#soundcheck with @xxxibgdrgn and @missyelliott and
@captainco9 "

 Recording artist C.O. Piscapo with GD:


"Chillin after rehearsal wit my homie@xxxibgdrgn"

A few pics are not credited.  If you know who they belong to please let me know.

What did you think of G-Dragon at KCON with Missy Elliot?


  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

  1. You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it. :)
    Sorry it took me so long to reply. Disqus is acting up again so I have to tweet them about it. It's really annoying not knowing when people are commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to see her here! It was a nice added bonus to this great performance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.