Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Videos of the Day: SHINee's Dream Girl MV + Dance Version

The day has finally arrived!  That's right, SHINee's "Dream Girl" MVs are out!  Yes that's two, count 'em, TWO MVs at the same exact time.  :Swoon:  Fangirl (or fanboy) with me, why don't you?


Videos of the Day: SHINee's Dream Girl MV + Dance Version




Videos of the Day: SHINee's Dream Girl MV + Dance Version

I can't believe I'm going to say this but thank you, SM Entertainment!  They look great, the song is good, the videos are good, the choreography is great.  There is literally nothing to talk sh*t about, except Taemin's pink and yellow pants.  I. Love. All. Of. This!

Can you imagine how much they had to practice all of that mic stand twirling and sliding?  Craziness, I tell you, and they still manage to be synchronized.  Tony Testa choreographed this song and he did another incredible job.  The mic stand dance has been done before but not quite in this way.  I don't think any other group could pull this off as well as they did, do you?  Other Kpop groups need not try to copy, because they would fail miserably.
Now I just can't wait to see them slay all of their competition on the music shows, because you know they will.  Can we say triple crown and all kill?

As they said:

SHINee’s “Dream Girl” ranked #1 across on all the top music sites like Naver, Bugs, Melon, Soribada, Olleh, and much more. As if that weren’t enough, the entire album, ‘Chapter 1. Dream Girl – The Misconceptions of You’, dominated the top 10 of real time charts of several sites, showcasing SHINee’s enormous popularity.
Of course they did.

How much do you love it?  Comment below!


Source: SMTOWNallkpop.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

Comments

  1. I'm so happy !__! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Doubt for my precious babies ^ ^

    They're AWESOME!! the dance, the songs, the outfit, the box... wait, the trapezium box are soooo GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG SO FULL OF WIN!! Seriously, Onew - just, yum, and TaeMAN, and, um, Minho gets a wee solo and Key and Jjong just need to be in suits all the time. Like, well, maybe not all the time, but, y'know what I mean. So yeah, I liked it a little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to love about pencil pants? Just think about all those school girls who have a habit of chewing on the erasers. I think Taemin knew exactly what he was doing when he put those pants on, and you have to love those creepers, I haven't seen creepers since high school back in the day. I think Onew's black and white outfit is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok it took me a second to get the eraser and pencil pant comment but: Lol! Good one. I don't hate his pants but I'm never that much of a fan of pants that force you to stare at someone's crotch. Lol... I'm quite sure his stylists knew what they were doing.

    As for the creepers, I love those. Creepers have slowly been creeping (har, har) back into the limelight for the past few years, starting with a resurrection by Prada, and this year they're back in full force. I like Key's metallic green/ iridescent pair too.

    I had a pair a lonnnggg while back and have recently ordered a pair with a flatform bottom. Can't wait to get them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an interesting box this time! Very cool. They're so good and they just keep getting better. I'm glad SM is spending the money on them that they deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, for the dance version, I see choreo fom Hello, Sherlock, and...Juliette? I uh, actually prefer the dance practice vids to the 'real' videos because they are just such fantastic dancers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :