Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Jonghyun From SHINee's "Dream Girl" Teaser Photos + Some News

SHINee is in the midst of their teasing spree for their soon to be released album,  "Dream Girl", and they've just rationed out Jonghyun's teasers to us like we're some sort of ravenous fangirls.  Oh wait, we so are.


Shinee releases Jonghyun's Dream Girl teaser pics

Shinee releases Jonghyun's Dream Girl teaser pics

Shinee releases Jonghyun's Dream Girl teaser pics

They're continuing with that whole cloud and dream concept from Key and Taemin's teasers, which ties in very well with the title "Dream Girl".  That first pic of Jonghyun is gorgeous, except he looks like he's wearing pajamas.  

I'm pretty sure all the floral outfits they've been wearing so far have been Joyrich.  Taemin's bear shirt from his teasers is definitely Joyrich (more info to come on that topic).

To be honest, I'm not as blown away by these pics as I was by the previous sets.  These are just kind of blah to me.  Meh.  

In other great news, it seems as if Onew has written a song for the album.  The song is called Neomani Nal (It's You).  This will be the second song that Onew has written for a SHINee album, the first one being "Your Name" from the "Lucifer" album.  I also heard a rumor that this song would be an Onew solo but that could very well be a rumor.  We'll see, right?

If you need me, I'll just be here waiting for February 19th when the album is released.



Source: @kor_celebritiesshineee.net.

Comments

  1. I can't sleep last nite cos I had a feeling of Minho teaser will come out today but then they give us Jjong, well I still like it.

    Is that Key in the 2nd pic?

    I wonder if Onew will write alot of "iroke (like this)" like in Your Name, I love that song tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? I don't even know if I've ever listened to it. Going to go check it out now. You might have to revive me after I faint from the feels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.