Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

SHINee Releases MV Trailer for "1000 Years, Always By Your Side"

SHINee's Back!  Ok, ok, not quite yet, but they will be.  SHINee will be back on 12/12/12 with their new Japanese single "1000 Years, Always by Your Side".


SHINee 1000 Years Always By Your Side album jacket




Aww... my SHINee boys are about to be back, even though they never went anywhere.  This mv looks like it's going to be very sad, and it'll have the added benefit of being in 3D so you can see all the heartache close up and personal if you have 3D glasses.  How fun.


SHINee 1000 Years Always By Your Side mv trailer screencap


They'll be releasing "1000 Years" along with their SHINee World The First Arena Tour dvd on December 12.  Hmm, a birthday gift perhaps?

I was feeling a bit of SHINee withdrawal after being without internet for so long, which means I've been trying to play catch up with Kpop news.  I'm sure you know how hard that can be, since there seems to be a new interesting tidbit out every few seconds.

SHINee has done some tv show appearances and a SHINee World concert in the  past few weeks but there hasn't been a ton of performances of their newer songs like "Run With Me" and "Dazzling Girl".  Those aren't my favorite songs but I still miss them.

This song sounds way better so far and I'm hoping for the best.


SHINee’s 1000 Years, Always By Your Side Album Tracklist-

Includes: Trading card limited to this edition [1 random out of 6 designs]
1. 1000 Years, Always By Your Side…
2. The World With You
3. 1000 Years, Always By Your Side… Instrumental
4. The World With You Instrumental


SHINee’s 1000 Years, Always By Your Side… Special Edition

Includes: CD, DVD (MV, Jacket & MV Shooting Sketch Video), Photo & Lyrics Picture Book
Trading card limited to this edition [1 random out of 6 designs]
CD Track List:
1. 1000 Years, Always By Your Side…
2. The World With You
DVD:
1. 1000 Years, Always By Your Side… (Complete Version)
2. 1000 Years, Always By Your Side… (Director’s Cut Version)
3. 1000 Years, Always By Your Side… (Jacket & MV Shooting Sketch)


Source: @thaluuu, EMIMusicJapanforevershiningshinee.

Comments

  1. And I love these guys, but I always remember that line from Key (in a print interview, I think in Dazed & Confused) that he doesn't like to release mini-albums or singles, he prefer full albums...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh.. I'd never read that. Interesting and it makes sense. I can't wait for their next Korean comeback with full album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my precious boys... I'll be by your side for the next 1000 years kekekeke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.