Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Random Kpop Spazz: G-Dragon Tweets, BoA x Taemin + More

It's early in the day and already I've spazzed over umpteen happenings in the Kpop world today.  Here's the things I came upon so far that I feel it's IMPERATIVE to share with you.  :rolling eyes at myself:

Love it or hate it?  Make sure to leave me a comment below!




Big Bang's G-Dragon tweeted the following today and the Kpop world freaked out a bit.



Here's what you find when you go click on that link:



Whatever does it mean?!  Countdown to his mv or teaser or album?  His new album was supposed to come out on his birthday, August 18th, but the release of his mv might be postponed a bit.  Read some info I wrote on that for AmericanKpopFans:

BigBang’s G-Dragon Postpones Release Date of His New Album

As we mentioned yesterday, G-Dragon has started filming an mv for his upcoming new album soon; but the actual release date is now uncertain.

YG Entertainment was supposed to release G-Dragon’s album on August 18, his birthday, but their plans fell by the wayside when they learned about the Korean Media Rating Board‘s new video rating law.

Read the rest of the story here.


And, yeah, GD totally has a blog and an instagram account.  Is tumblr next?


Random GD airport style pic of the day:

Incheon airport 120805

Everything about this is spot on, especially the socks and the color of his sneakers.


G-Dragon for Soul by Ludacris earphones.  
See the rest of Big Bang's pics at  Forever G-Dragon.







Key was (of course) spotted at the opening of the Joyrich store in Seoul today.  





Such a fashionisto with your Cheap Monday shirt.  <3  This tweet was since deleted but you can find it here.  Look at you resourceful Shawols!  Sometimes I wonder how they find this stuff so fast.


More Key looking cute:

 Key with Woohyun at Infinite's "That Summer" concert


Key @ ShimShimTaPa


Dancing to f(x)'s "Pinocchio"



and to Psy's "Gangnam Style"



Key needs to do more girl group dancing... it's been awhile.





BoA had Shinee's Taemin dance with her again for today's performance on MBC's Music Core.  After watching her dance with Super Junior's Eunhyuk and TVXQ's Yunho, I'm still gonna say that I think Taemin has done the best out of the three.  He's so precise in his movements and has great musicality; he's not selling you the romance of the piece, but I wouldn't want him to.




BoA x Taemin- "Only One"
Source:  @IBGDRGNgd-fresh.com, k-airportfashionforever-gdragon, shiningtweets@JOYRICHLA shiningshawols,  MBCsimsimtapakrisbrows,  Credit as tagged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.