Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Airport Style: SMTown Artists Head to Japan for SMTown Live Tokyo III

Yesterday I gave you a glimpse of what the members of SHINee wore on their trip to Tokyo, Japan to perform in the SM Entertainment SMTown Live Tokyo III concerts.  Today it's all about the rest of them.  Scroll down for some airport fashion from TVXQ, SNSD aka Girl's Generation, f(x), EXO-M and EXO-K and Super Junior.  


TVXQ



f(x)





EXO-M




SNSD Girls' Generation
This whole outfit is great. Love these jeans!  Get them here on sale before they sell out.

Love this too!  Looks like she's wearing the Jeffrey Campbell Homg. 

I'm sorry but Sooyoung is scary skinny.




Super Junior
Sungmin and Leeteuk's outfits are so cute, I had to show them again.




Source: Credit as tagged, kyuhyunvnkpopstarz.

Comments

  1. Is it my imagination or is Amber getting a wee bit more girly? Maybe just changing due to age etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think so?? She looks like a boy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed a bit on that link you gave me too. Perhaps her figure is just getting a bit more "rounded" it's the first time I've seen her erm... chest.

    You know her problem will be if she's gay or straight. If she's straight I think we'll see her softening her look (to appeal to boys), if she isn't then she'll probably continue to be the cute butch she is. Or if she really has gender confusion, transition.

    I'm kinda fascinated to see which way she'll go, but something tells me we may see Amber soften her look more and more, but I really hope I'm wrong.

    Sorry if this is a bit heavy for your blog but obviously her journey interests me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please feel free to make any sort of comment on here. :). It's not too heavy at all. As for her being more rounded, maybe she forgot or didnt get to wrap? On the post about going to Japan she looks flat as ever. I did notice that, though. I've seen her unwrapped a few times but not very often.

      Delete
  4. Thanks. :)

    Actually it may be because she's at an airport, I've had many seriously cringe making situations going through security that have forced me to adapt my look too. It may well be that. Plus of course as she grows more "womanly" binding isn't always as effective for obvious reasons. Could be that too.

    Bless her, it's not all as fun and cute as one may think. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.