Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Idol Style: Big Bang's T.O.P

I finally got around to doing this post but I'm thinking it will be worth the wait, if you're a fan of Big Bang's T.O.P.  Who wouldn't be?  The man is hot as hell.

T.O.P is quite an interesting idol.  He's all swaggerific and like a boss on the outside, child-like and reportedly kind of shy and derpy on the inside.  He's been known to cover his face while in public because people are always talking about how cold/mean he looks. Ya know what?  He can give me those types of looks any day.




Name: Choi Seung-hyun
Nickname(s): T.O.P, Tabi, Bingu, Choom T.O.P (so hilarious).
Typical Accomplishments: Lead rapper for Big Bang, has acted in well known Korean films like "Iris", "I Am Sam", "Nineteen", and "71: Into the Fire", has collaborated with G-Dragon to form a group called GD & TOP, has released well received solo songs like "Turn It Up".






















TOP likes: Clean cut and streamlined styles; hats, suits, jackets and blazers in all kinds of colors; designer everything, especially shoes and sunglasses; and patterns galore, especially if they're designer.  He also collects toys and figurines.




I'll leave you with an example of TOP's swagger in musical form.




Source: YGEntertainment, All images credit where due and as tagged.


Comments

  1. OMG!!!!! T.O.P. I just love your style and your swag, lol!!! Thanks for making this post, love love love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T.O.P's style is my favorite in kpop. Don't get me wrong, I can wholly appreciate Gdragon's style, but T.O.P dresses the way I want to dress if I was a man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair looked just like he has it in the top shot and then my damn hairdresser screwed up and cut it too short. I'm so pissed off about it. I keep telling myself it will grow, but still. I won't be using him again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you were pissed! I would be too. Hope you didn't pay him!

      Delete
  4. Yep I did pay him and gave him a tip too. I'm just too damn British sometimes. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.