Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

(BEDA) Day 11- Idol Most Likely to Trip Over Air

I've totally been waiting for this one because I knew EXACTLY who I was going to choose from the first day I saw this BEDA list.  I mean, really...It's not even possible to pick anyone else.   Shinee's Onew for the win!

Sooo cute!  I just want to keep him in my pocket.
What can I say about Onew?  He's pretty much the derp king in Shinee.  He's silly, kind of odd and not afraid to show his nerdy side, which I love.  He's also well known for what they call Onew Sangtae, or Onew Condition, which is the name the members of Shinee came up with to describe one of Onew's most well known character traits.  It's used to describe when Onew does or says something on purpose to make people laugh, like body gags, weird eye or body movements, weird sounds or sudden out of context words.  Most of the time it just ends up making a situation awkward or more awkward.  Fans also use it to describe when Onew accidentally trips or falls, but I think at that point he's just being his usual clumsy self.

The above gifs are just a few of the many gifs that came out of a fan sign event at a Coex shopping mall in S. Korea one day. The following videos are a few of the many examples of Onew tripping... pretty much over air.


Source: JungYoogeun


Source: shrinkingd


Source: SHINeeOnewWorld


Sometimes, though, he does actually get hurt in the process of being clumsy, so it's not always fun and games. Poor thing.  


Edited to add:
Behold Minho's embarrassing rap and Onew's word gag, plus the Onew Sangtae song Shinee made up just for situations like these.


Source: TaluOfficialChannel

Comments

  1. When you think he couldn't get any cuter he trips over himself. *fangirling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS made me laugh so much!
    Onew sangtae sangtae sangtae!
    ^.~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.