Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Idol Style: INFINITE

What can I say about INFINITE?  They're a rookie group that's not so rookie anymore.  They've really blown everyone out of the water with their perfectly synchronized dance moves, great songs and adorable personalities.  I have to give props to their choreographer because he always brings it and then Infinite puts their blood, sweat and tears into practicing until they are absolutely perfect.

I'm always rooting for them to win stuff and when they did finally start winning awards, I was over the moon for them.  I definitely feel like their noona when I'm watching them perform or just being silly on variety shows, and they've managed to dance their way into a special place in my heart.




Names: Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Sungjong
Nicknames: Sunggyu= Leader gyu, Woohyun= Namstar, Myungsoo= L, L-sama, Sungjong= Sungjongie
Typical Accomplishments:  They won on Inkigayo and M! Countdown in the fall of 2011 for "Be Mine" and "Paradise", which meant that they got to move into a new dorm (which was great because their old dorm was raggedy).  They've also won at awards shows like the Golden Disk Awards and the Korean Music Awards.  They're known for dancing perfectly in unison but especially known for a dance move called the Scorpion Dance.


Idol Style: INFINITE

\Idol Style: INFINITE

Idol Style: INFINITE

Idol Style: INFINITE

Idol Style: INFINITE

Idol Style: INFINITE

Idol Style: INFINITE

Idol Style: INFINITE

Idol Style: INFINITE


Idol Style: INFINITE

Idol Style: INFINITE

Idol Style: INFINITE

Idol Style: INFINITE

Idol Style: INFINITE


Infinite Likes: Outfits designed and made just for them with unique personal touches (see above pic), denim- especially of the ripped and tattered variety, white, lots of black, suits, lots of blazers and vests cut in interesting shapes, leather, studs, and a different color and outfit theme for each performance. They've flirted with the fun and eclectically preppy look with lots of patterns and colors but they continue to return to the sleek and edgy style that they're known for.

Idol Style: INFINITE


To showcase their synchronised dancing skills, I'm including 2 videos. The first one is "Before The Dawn" which includes the Scorpion Dance and the second one is one of my favorites, "Be Mine". Enjoy!






Source: allkpoplive2, MBCkpop.

Comments

  1. Ah all these beautiful young men. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. INFINITE! They are each and everyone special and talented.
    Especially my Sungjongie ^.~
    No one else can take a dance move and make it seem surreal like they can.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.