Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Idol Style: Jang Geun Suk

Ok I'll admit it... Jang Geun Suk is not an idol, per se, but he IS a major hallyu star so I'm featuring him, dammit.  Let me just say that I adore JGS's style, and I adore it because he's so fearless in what he wears.  One minute he's all boyish and charming (or even kind of manly and charming) and the next minute he's uber androgynous, pretty and fey.  Maybe it has to do with what mood he's in when he wakes up?  Who knows?!  All I know is that I am a big fan of his clothing choices (and of his acting and singing).  The wilder and crazier the better.  It just makes me smile and say, "That's our Sukkie!"

Bring it on JGS! 



Name: Jang Geun Suk or Jang Keun Suk.
Nickname: Asia Prince, Sukkie
Typical Accomplishments: Actor, singer, model, entrepreneur.  He's been in the entertainment business since he was 5 and has done everything from dramas to movies to tv commercials to commercial films, to releasing an album...etc., etc.  He's known for being super honest, saying whatever he wants (and getting in trouble for it) and just randomly busting out into a shuffle dance wherever he is. He has a ton of product endorsements and he's also won a ton of awards for his acting.  I mean, the guy bought a 6 story building last year for his personal use and he's in his early 20s.  That's pretty accomplished.






JGS likes: Sparkly necklaces and bracelets, fur, leather, long tunic tops, long pretty hair, skinny jeans, vests and blazers, funky shoes and sneakers, guyliner, the occasional bra-like top, leopard print, flowy scarves, and avant garde shapes.  JGS is out there and he's a little cray-cray but we love him anyway.

All Images: Credit where due

I shall leave you with a fanmade mv for my favorite JGS song so you can bask in the glory that is JGS.  Take Care, My Bus from the OST for his drama Marry Me Mary aka Mary Stayed Out All Night.


Source: InaRoxane

Love JGS or hate him?  Leave a comment to let me know.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.